SmidaPark **** Mountain Resort & SPA is located in Cluj county, at 18 Smida village.
You are welcome to contact us at the following phone numbers or using the contact form below.
- Mobile phone: 0754.076.413
- Email: office at smidapark.ro
- Lat: 46.6448402576865 (46°38’41.58″N)
- Long: 22.8767108917236 (22°52’35.66″E)
How to reach SmidaPark – Recommended route
The route we recommend is Huedin → Rachitele → Doda Pilii → Smida:
- The point of departure must be Huedin. From the center of the town of Huedin, you turn towards Belis (left, if you come from Cluj-Napoca or right if you come from Oradea). You drive until you reach Calata village (10 km approximately) and when exiting Calata you turn right towards Rachitele – Doda Pilii – Ic Ponor – Padis.
- The 15 km road section between Rachitele and Doda Pilii is unpaved and road works are carried out, but it is accessible to any vehicle (ignore the “Road Closed” panel). Lately, the road condition has worsened. Be patient. From Doda Pilii, you turn left towards Smida, (1 km), and after the bridge over Somesul Cald, you turn left again.
- In Smida, after a straight road section, at the first 90 degree right curve, you must leave the main road to the left (practically, you must follow the straight road section direction of the main road) and descend slowly on a secondary road. After 250 m you have reached the guesthouse.
Especially for tourists coming from Bucharest, WE DO NOT RECOMMEND the route crossing Albac, Poiana Horea, because the road condition is very bad. We recommend that after passing Huedin, you turn off your GPS, because it is possible it will direct you towards Belis → Poiana Horea. Have a nice trip and we are waiting forward to having you as our guests!